Terms & Conditions
Please read and accept.
In order to purchase this product you must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. By clicking Agree you are confirming that you have read and understood these conditions and you agree to be bound by them without reservation.
In these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” means Only My Share Ltd. You means the purchaser.
Purchasing A Guarantee Product
- The information provided by us on the website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should seek appropriate advice if required.
- You agree that in purchasing this guarantee through the web site that this is a non-advised sale and that you are relying solely on the information stated on the website to make an informed decision.
- You agree that you will check the Guarantee Contract document carefully and advise us as soon as is practical, and in any event within 14 days of the guarantee start date, of any errors.
- We aim to send documents to you instantly, upon purchase, by e-mail. You agree to contact us if you have not received your Guarantee Contract within 48 hours of purchasing this product. You should check your Junk/Spam folder before contacting us. Should you request documents in paper form we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £10.00 for this service.
- You agree to read the Guarantee Contract and Guarantee Summary documents carefully as soon as is reasonably practical, and in any event within 14 days of the policy start date and familiarise yourself with the conditions contained within. If you cannot comply with these conditions you must contact us within 14 days in order to receive a refund. Cancellation requests made after 14 days cannot be refunded unless expressly agreed by us.
Copies of the Guarantee Contract and Guarantee Summary documents are available to view on this web site prior to purchasing the product.
- The copyright in the material contained in the website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed for any purpose whatsoever without our written permission.
- Logos, names, images and trademarks on the website are proprietary rights of us. No rights are conferred on any user to use any such logo, name, image or trademark.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the website. We do not guarantee that the website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any failure of the web site to perform its intended function.
- We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Product and services terms and conditions
- The content of the website does not constitute an offer by us to sell products and services. Your application to purchase a product or service represents an offer by you that we may accept or reject depending on the terms and conditions of that product or service. After you make an application through the website to purchase a product or service, on the basis that the product or service is available to you and your offer is accepted, you will receive confirmation of your purchase.
- The information on the website does not necessarily represent complete details of all terms, conditions and exclusions and the precise terms provided will be included in the Guarantee documents and other related documents issued to you.
- If you apply for any product or service detailed on the website, these terms and conditions of use should be read in conjunction with any other terms and conditions relating to that product or service and, in the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the specific product or service terms and conditions, the latter shall prevail.
- Prices and details of products and services posted on the website are subject to change without notice. All products and services are subject to availability and we give no guarantee in this regard.
Credit and debit card transactions
We may retain the credit and debit card details you provide to us after you pay for your policy. This assists in reducing credit card fraud and enables us, where appropriate, to make any necessary refunds or collect any additional premiums or charges for any product you have purchased by credit or debit card either back to or from the credit or debit card account used to make the initial purchase.
Other forms of Communication
Telephone calls using numbers provided on this website and email correspondence with us as a may be recorded or monitored to assist us with quality control, to prevent fraud and to assist in dispute resolution.
Jurisdiction and Severability
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the website. Any modifications shall take effect on the date they have been published on the website.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we do not take action against you immediately we are still entitled to enforce our rights in respect of that breach or any subsequent breach.
- This product is available to non UK residents however these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
- In the event of any dispute over policy coverage, terms and conditions of the web site or any other dispute between you and us both parties agree that the matter will be referred to arbitration; such arbitration will be carried out at a location that we choose.